Normally I would say batman as his superpower is “planning” but I feel that Tony would actually outsmart him. I mean sure… he’d probably underestimate him at first… get his ass kicked… but escape. Or since Batman wouldn’t kill him he’d have a chance to come back another day. And that’s what I’d expect he’d do. Stark also plans, and thinks, and outsmarts. I think in the long-game… he’d win. Plus he has like 100+ robots that are immune to EMP.
BAT MAN MAY HAVE A PLAN OF ATTACKING
IRON MAN HAS A PLAN ATTACK
has Bat man Invented Any metal
IRON MAN can tap into the satellite mentally . . . can call to his armor mentally . . . . acquired the spider thingy bcoz of the suit he made for spiderman . . . . he can even fly to space without a freaking ship . . . . what more can u ask for
BATMAN maybe the GREATEST DETECTIVE
IRON MAN is freaking GENIUS
he is a futurist . . . . he prepare for someone before someone becomes a threat
Batman could easily beat Iron Man. Bruce Wayne is superior in every way to Tony Stark. Also batman could easily create a suit equal to iron man’s. If he was to fight in his normal suit he could still win. It would take longer but he still would win.
Short EMP burst and JARVIS is busted. Tony will be stuck in a hunk of metal he can’t see out of. If he removes his helmet: vulnerability! Quick batarang to the face
dude the armour is not a packet of lays
open an eat
batman is more than a suit. he is a ninja
ARC. Batman’s the strongest armor.
Weapons like a ninja star shaped like a bat.
Uses a grappling hook to climb buildings.
Has defeated villains like a dangerous clown, a guy on steroids, and a mutated crocodile.
Became the hero after his parents dying and training with ninjas.
Very, very EXTREMELY smart.
Weapons like tank missiles and blasters in his hands.
Uses rocket powered boots to fly everywhere.
Has defeated villains like a guy with electric whips that cut metal, an extremely dangerous robot that can rebuild itself, and a man who controls electricity.
Became the hero after getting kidnapped, and created his suit in the desert with scraps.
Is it really a contest?
If it was very well planned, and Batman could, for a while, form a plan in his mind to ambush Iron Man, he might win. But if it was a surprise fight, then Iron Man would win.
Iron Man wins. Batman fights almost exclusively in close combat. Iron Man has the advantage in ranged attacks. Therefore, Stark takes Wayne out before he has an attempt to use his martial arts, throw a batarang, or anything else. Plus, whereas Wayne has Lucious Fox create his gear, Stark invents his own. Iron Man also has Jarvis to watch his back, and an army of other armors at his disposal. Unfortunately, as resourceful and adept of an strategist as Batman is, how long can he realistically hold off several armors attacking him from a distance simultaneously without invoking some dues ex machina solution from his magic utility belt?
a few seconds ago
Iron Man wins. Batman fights almost exclusively in close combat. Iron Man has the advantage in ranged attacks. Therefore, Stark takes Wayne out before he has an attempt to use his martial arts, throw a batarang, or anything else. Plus, whereas Wayne has Lucious Fox create his gear, Stark invents his own. Iron Man also has Jarvis to watch his back, and an army of other armors at his disposal. Unfortunately, as resourceful and adept of an strategist as Batman is, how long can he realistically hold off several armors attacking him from a distance simultaneously without invoking some duex ex machina device from his magic utility belt?
Iron man ahead
Batman would win against ironman for every reason.
Batman is no joke he is responsible and does not fool around. Plus if anything happened to ironmans suite he will just buy a new one Batman would make a new one with more upgrades the old one.
fucker ur father gives tony money to buy
And the suits r sold by ur mother
iron-man has a advanced tech more than batman
If a fight is as simple as attack power of one party substracted by defense power of other, then Iron Man would win the fight in both attacking and defending. But of course there are a lot of other factor to consider, place, time, partners (if allowed), weather, etc. Every little thing can make a big difference in the result.
Bat fanboys might say that if Bruce Wayne fight Tony Stark without their suit then Bruce will definitely win. But an MIT graduate to even attend to such fight is plain stupid. The same apply to a trained ninja with little protection if he’s trying to fight an armored suit with huge selection of destructive weapon head on.
The chance of the two meet each other is almost zero in the first place. Even if some porn producer decide to make the two fight, it’s still up to the story writer how the fight goes. If the battle isn’t some story written by someone, then the result is not something definitive, just like how America with more advanced technology and more fire power lose in Vietnam, there are a lot of factor that can affect the result of a fight.
ironman cause all batman has is stupid gadgets ironman has a inperdrible suit of armor
Batman, Because he has defeated the entire justice league And it wall of because of his Cowl
Sorry meant to say *Was* Not wall XD
ironman vs. batman / iron man beat batman
In the 3rd iron man movie tony shows off the house party protocol witch c alls all 42 of iron mans suits. 42 iron man suits vs 1 batman. Batman would crap him self let alone win
Generally what I’m seeing here is a huge amount of fanboys on Batman’s side and logical arguments on Iron Man’s. All of the Batman arguments rest on the claim that he’s the Batman and as such can roundhouse God into submission.
1. There is no incident of Batman defeating Superman that isn’t noncanon, a hideously weakened and non-combatant Superman, or someone else carrying out the contingency.
2. No suit that Batman had made is even in the same league as Iron Man’s suits. No, not even the Insider. Iron Man takes and dishes out hits with the Hulk and Thor. Plus, flies at Mach 8 speeds, and moves faster than natural eyesight can notice. Batman is severely outclassed.
3. Batman cannot outprep Iron Man. We are talking about the guy who built a suit in under a week that split the Phoenix Force, an abstract cosmic entity, into five parts. That is tantamount to Batman creating a Batarang to take out the Spectre.
4. Bruce cannot beat Tony in a straight fight anymore. That was a cheap Batman fanboy tactic anyway, to take them both out of their armor and then pit them against each other, and it doesn’t even apply anymore. Extremis gives Tony a healing factor to match Wolcerine and effectively a new body. This, along with training from Captain America, one of the best Martial Artists in the MU, renders Batman’s “mastery of 127 martial arts” nearly useless.
5. Batman cannot use an EMP. Stop that. Its ridiculous to assume it would work against a super-genius level superhero who’s powers are based on electronics. At this point its degrading to his character even mentioning it.
6. His MacGyver batbelt doesn’t hold anything that can even dent the Iron Man suit. His suit withheld the blast from a nuke while at 2% power to shields. Needless to say, Batarangs and plot-powered sprays aren’t going to harm him.
7. Batman is not smarter than Iron Man. Whether they are even on the same level os debateable, but I’ll give Batman the benefit of the doubt. People say that while Batman is heralded as the smartest person in the DCU, Tony is only eighth. Have you considered that its because the super-geniuses from Marvel are smarter than the ones from DC?
I hope its clear to all of the DC fanboys that Batman even stand a chance against Iron Man. He is not just “a man in a suit” much like Batman isn’t just “a man dressed like a bat”. They’re both much more than that, and allowing one their potency while denying the other theirs is just bias.
i m clearly wid u
No one beats Batman. No one. Well , maybe Superman
iron man will
and really hard
batmann is like a secret spec ops who will assasinate iron man
Two words: Tank Missile
I like both
Batman has got this three words Worlds greatest detective tony stark is a genius but so is Bruce in the end I see the bat hacking the suit ….think it can’t happen …he’s batman plus with all the duplicate suits out there the bat would already have a way
Batman wins hands down. In a one on one fight, Batman wins. In a fight where Batman is wearing his Dark Knight returns suit, and Tony is wearing his Hulkbuster suit, Batman wins. In a surprise attack from Iron Man, Batman still wins because no matter what he has the technology to defeat any superhero whether its Marvel or DC. Batman has technology that the government doesn’t have but wishes they could have. Tony Stark is brilliant all hes ideas are in some ways used by the Goverment, and he develops his weapons to benefit the government. Where as Batman builds his technology around the theory of Murphy’s Law, anything that can happen will happen!
he wears underwear!!
batman have better skill, smart
Batman would destroy Iron man and all his bum boy avengers
99% of girls don’t like superheros I’m the other 1% lets do this
Ironman’s bionic heart gives him the advantage so think of it like this Ironman gets corned tight space no were to go just fire up the bionic heart and bam Batman is down for the count.
Thanks to Daniel and Jesus for this fight submission! Suggest your own fight!
Dont show this again.